Friday, June 20, 2008

June is a good month to order WEDDING JEWELRY

I like being a part of someone's most important day (of their life up to that current moment in time) and playing a role in creating a memory that they will have forever! I find it rather flattering to be chosen to take what a bride has in mind and make it just to her specification. Planning a wedding will have its own set of surprises and unexpected stressors so to be able to have a custom set of jewelry that matches perfectly and makes you feel beautiful - well, that's worth any price, isn't it? Just simply for the piece of mind!
What makes it custom? Well - usually someone sees pearl colors they like or a stone in the exact color that matches the bridesmaid's dresses and lets me know they are interested in getting a set for the wedding. I work with my clients and give them as many pictures as they need so they know it will be perfect when it arrives.
Custom doesn't mean expensive. It can be, but I try to make beautiful jewelry affordable. Check out my store: jensjewelry.etsy.com and see if something strikes your fancy for an upcoming wedding, dressy black tie event or just to make you feel beautiful!

No comments: