Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SALE going on

Well, I've finally done it. I've created a SALE section in my Etsy store - jensjewelry.etsy.com.
Mostly it's earrings and I've marked down most below the $10 mark. I'm looking at cool items that have just been sitting there for awhile.
So - if you're one of those people who likes to shop EARLY for Christmas presents OR you have lots of women to buy for birthdays in the Fall - grab some of these. Great quality, super price!
Personally, if I buy early for Christmas presents one of two things happen: 1) I forget that I bought it or forget where I hid it OR 2) I love it so much that I end up giving it to the person well ahead of time and have to buy something else anyway!!! It doesn't work for me, but I know so many well planned people out there who do this, so THIS IS FOR YOU!

No comments: