Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Okay Okay - It's been awhile

I've been running like crazy busy..............I guess with three kids and being home and able to volunteer AND having my own online business AND co-chair of my kids fundraising event this year.................well, it does keep me out of trouble I guess.

I have three Craft shows I'm doing this season and I can't say I'll be sad when they are over. Although I love to have the sales, it does take it's toll. I was exhausted after last Saturday's event - I think it's just being up and selling and talking to people. You won't sell too much if you sit in the booth and keep your head down...right?

Anyway - last week, after the show, I had to pack everything up, shuttle back to the house, unpack and then load up the kids for a pool party (with Halloween costumes in tow) and then after the pool party we went off to a Halloween party! Whew. I could barely keep my eyes open. We were SO overbooked.

But, tis the season to overbook, isn't it? I cannot even begin to think about soccer season starting on November 1st for two kids on two different fields....and then of course, Thanksgiving and well, Christmas just rushes itself in there and before we know it we'll be wearing silly hats and drinking bad champagne and ringing in 2009.

OKAY OKAY - I'll slow down, but that's how my mind works. It's why I have to take each week as it comes and write lists....so I don't STRESS....................

How do you handle it???

No comments: