Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day after Halloween

Thank GOD that the time finally changes tomorrow....it seems like my biological clock has been waiting for it to happen - like when you lie awake in the morning waiting for the alarm to go off because your mind knows it's coming?? OK - maybe that's just me.

Now, though, I feel the pressure of AHHHH November???? Already???? I mean - seriously now it's like a snowball going down a steep slippery mountainside on it's way to Christmas Day. I wish I could slow the clock down - just make every day a little longer and slower so there would be time to do all the fun stuff that this season brings. So many goodies to bake, so many people to hug and pray for, so many traditions - it's so much fun.

So I'm off to go pull down the Halloween decorations from outside and pack them away for another year - fortunately, there aren't too many. Whew.

Until next time --

No comments: