Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jewels for Jesus




I've been making Life of Jesus bracelets for a few years now, thanks to a friend of mine in Michigan! She started me on the idea and it's one of my best sellers. I'm showing a picture of one that was listed on jensjewelry.etsy.com but I JUST SOLD IT! These are so inspirational. They are best sellers for me in craft shows but the best way is wearing my own and telling someone about the bracelet - often they want it. I've even sold the one I was wearing to a friend of a friend. Everyone knows someone who could use a little lift or they buy it for themselves as a reminder of what is most important in this world.


Each one comes with a story of the life of Christ and all of them are made with sterling silver charms and also each one is unique in color and style.


Hope you enjoy seeing these and reading the story - maybe you know someone who needs this bracelet?

No comments: