Monday, May 12, 2008

A Turn to Simpler Classics




Sometimes, as an artist, we make things more complicated than need be. It's kind of like writer's block for me when I start over thinking what I want to do with the beads that lay before me. Especially if I have too many. That just makes my brain want to pop.





Lately, I've tried to step back to simpler, classic lines by just going with the basics. Finding the right bracelet or necklace can be difficult if we have too many options, so why not make it simple? The pretty pink pearl bracelet above is not a complicated style or design. A classic piece with sterling silver charms that goes nicely with most everything except that red suit.


And then, with a red suit - a simple black and grey pearl necklace or bracelet would be beautiful and go with all your serious, grownup clothes! Check out my other classic designs (and even some complicated ones at jensjewelry.etsy.com.

1 comment:

Martha Marshall said...

Hey Jennifer, your links are not working in your blog posts that should be taking us to your etsy shop. Over in the mini is fine, but you might want to check out the links in the text. I wanted to click on the turtle. I will check him out in your shop!

Thanks for the treasury love!!

Martha
aka http://brushwithimagination.etsy.com