Thursday, May 29, 2008

There's something about black....

Sometimes, just the neutral will do.
When getting dressed and hurried, often I find myself reaching for the black shoes because the go with pretty much everything. I have black sandals, black boots, black heels, black flip flops - it's just so much easier.
When trying to find the necklace that will match what I have on, I think the one that has predominately black stones or black in it will find itself at the top of the heap in my jewelry box. I have black casual necklaces - like interesting pendants strung on black leather cord and I have fancy black pearls and I have a black and silver number that gets a lot of wear.
It's fun to wear colors to match colors, but if you're a busy mom like me we seem to be the last one to get ready these days and often I don't have time to coordinate so I reach....for the black.
Tomorrow, I'll rave about brown!

No comments: